Genius has just released its latest graphic tablet — the MousePen M508WX, which gives you unlimited freedom for your design and art work. This new device features a 5-by-8-inch body profile with a 2.4GHz processor under the hood, bringing you an easier and more natural way to create your designs. With a palm rest around the entire working area, you can work long hours to finish any type of project you are working on.
The 5120 LPI high resolution and 2048 level pressure sensitivity pen meet your most professional graphic demands. MousePen M508WX has four express keys for instant access to undo, eraser, and zoom in / out functions. It’s the most ideal tablet for artists and designers who want to create amazing designs effortlessly.
- 5” x 8” switchable working area for wide/4:3 screen user’s needs, with auto mapping function when connected
- 2.4GHz wireless connection provides 10 meter working distance
- 5120 LPI high accuracy and sensitivity for a highly reactive cursor
- 2048-level pressure sensitivity for all shapes and thickness control for complete and accurate control
- Cordless mouse and pen give you unlimited freedom.
- Four express keys (undo, eraser, zoom in/zoom out) increase design efficiency
- Ideal for 2D Sketch & Drawing, Professional 3D industrial and Animation graphic design
The new Genius MousePen M508WX is now available nationwide (Philippines) with a price tag of Php9,200 only.
Latest posts by Ram Mancelita (see all)
- Nokia Asha 502: Dual-SIM, 3″ Display, 5MP Camera at Php4,800 - December 2, 2013
- Nokia Lumia 525 officially launched - December 2, 2013
- Cherry Mobile Flare S: 4″ Display, Quad-Core, 8MP Camera at Php4,499 - December 2, 2013