Filipino company Cherry Mobile recently announced one of this year’s most interesting (and probably the most innovative as well) feature phones — the Cherry Mobile MF1, which surprisingly comes with a built-in 3G USB Dongle. This means, the handset can be used as a 3G USB Dongle or a portable Wi-Fi hotspot. So, rather than buying a separate 3G USB modem or a Pocket Wi-Fi, the MF1 is a better alternative.
Here are the features and specs of the MF1:
- Wi-Fi/Wi-Fi Hotspot
- USB Tethering/Dongle Mode
- 3G Modem: HSUPA (up to 5.7 MB/s), HSDPA (down 7.2 MB/s)
- FM Radio
- Multimedia Player
- Bluetooth 2.1
- USB with mass storage function
- microSD up to 32GB
- Available in Black, Blue, White, and Red
The Cherry Mobile MF1 is available at all Cherry Mobile concept stores, kiosks, and accredited dealers nationwide for only Php1,999.
Latest posts by Ram Mancelita (see all)
- Navigating Emerging Markets via Online Property Platforms - May 8, 2014
- MyPhone Ocean Pro: 5.5″ Display, Quad-Core, 8MP Camera for Php6,999 - May 5, 2014
- Kata i3: 5″ HD Display, Quad-Core, 13MP + 5MP Cameras for Php8,499 - February 5, 2014