Just a couple of weeks ago, Philippine gadgetmaker MyPhone recently announced its first dual-SIM Android smartphone to feature 3G connectivity. The new MyPhone A898 Duo also features a large 4.3-inch WVGA IPS LCD, a 1GHz dual-core processor, Android Ice Cream Sandwich OS, and a 5-megapixel camera.
- 4.3″ WVGA (480×800) IPS capacitive display
- 1GHz dual-core MT6577 processor
- PowerVR SGX531 GPU
- Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich
- 512MB of RAM (483.6MB usable)
- 4GB of Internal Storage (2.56GB usable)
- microSD up to 32GB
- 5MP autofocus camera with dual LED flash
- 720p HD Video Recording
- VGA (0.3MP) front camera
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps; HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- Bluetooth v3.0 with EDR & A2DP / WiFi 802.11b/g/n and WiFi Hotspot
- Dual SIM/ Dual Standby
- 1,800mAh Lipolymer Battery
The MyPhone A898 Duo Android 3G phone is now available in all MyPhone concept stores and kiosks nationwide with a suggested retail price of Php7,499.
Editor’s Note: The MyPhone A898 Duo is the upgraded version of the MyPhone A878 Duo. The most significant differences between the two are, the former (A898) has 3G connectivity and a front-facing camera while the other has not.