Alcatel recently announced its latest Android flagship smartphone, the One Touch Idol X, which features a 5.0-inch 1080p display, a 1.2GHz quad-core processor and 2GB of RAM.
The Idol X also comes with 16GB of internal storage expandable via microSD slot, a 13-megapixel camera (but other sources say it only has 8MP camera, depending on the market where it’ll be released), and it will run on the latest Android 4.2 Jelly Bean.
Alcatel One Touch Idol X specs:
- 5.0 inch full HD 1080p display @ 1920×1080 pixels, 440ppi
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB internal storage
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- GPS w/ aGPS support
- Li-Ion 2,000mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jellybean
Coming in a variety of colors (blue, yellow and red), the Idol X is set to start rolling out this coming July. We’re not yet sure though whether or not the Philippines is included in the initial release. But we’re hoping Alcatel Philippines will bring this device here at an affordable price.
Meanwhile, here are some of the hands-on videos of the Idol X:
Latest posts by Ram Mancelita (see all)
- Globe Business levels up internet reachability - October 18, 2013
- Globe unveils unlimited data plan for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - October 16, 2013
- Globe CEO Ernest Cu is highest ranking Filipino in Power 100 - October 14, 2013