Along with the Omega HD, Cherry Mobile also launched their first quad-core Android smartphone — the Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0.
If you’ve read our previous post about the leaked Flame 2.0, you would agree that everything (except the price estimate) we said was true — the Flame 2.0 is definitely a re-branded Karbonn S1 Titanium.
Moving on, the dual-SIM Flame 2.0 sports a 4.5-inch qHD capacitive touch display, a 1.2GHz Snapdragon quad-core processor, a 5-megapixel camera with LED flash, VGA front-facing, 4GB internal storage with microSD support up to 32GB, and 1GB of RAM.
Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 specs:
- Dimensions: 134.6 x 66 x 9.3mm
- 4.5-inch qHD (540×960) IPS capacitive display
- 245ppi with OGS Technology and 5-point multi-touch feature
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm MSM8225Q Snapdragon S4 processor
- Android 4.1.2 (Jelly Bean)
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- microSD support up to 32GB
- Multimedia Player / FM radio with RDS
- 5MP autofocus camera with LED flash
- 720p@30fps HD video recording
- VGA (0.3MP) front camera
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- Picture-In-Picture Function
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n / WiFi Hotspot
- microUSB v2.0 / 3.5mm audio jack
- HSDPA 7.2 Mbps / HSUPA 5.76 Mbps
- GSM 850/900/1800/1900 (Quad-band)
- 3G capable (UMTS 900/2100)
- GPS with A-GPS support
- Li-Ion 1,600mAh Battery
- Standby time up to 200 hours
- Talk time up to 4 hours
- Dual SIM / Dual Standby
- Price: Php6,999
The Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 has a suggested retail price of Php6,990. It will be available in the first week of April alongside the Omega HD.
UPDATE: The Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 comes with a free mobile power bank (until May 31 only).
Latest posts by Ram Mancelita (see all)
- Globe Business levels up internet reachability - October 18, 2013
- Globe unveils unlimited data plan for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - October 16, 2013
- Globe CEO Ernest Cu is highest ranking Filipino in Power 100 - October 14, 2013