FIRST ON TECHBUZZ!
After the successful run of the Flame (which started selling last December 2012), Cherry Mobile is set to launch its successor called the Cherry Mobile Flame 2.0 very soon! Although it hasn’t been officially launched yet, we already have the leaked photos of its accessory.
Our source (who works very close at Cherry Mobile but refuses to be named) told us that the Cherry Mobile head office sent them the wrong accessory for the original Flame. Although our source doesn’t want to confirm it but “he” said that there’s a big possibility that the Flame 2.0 is a re-branded Karbonn S1 Titanium. Well, it appears like it’s true as it’s supported by our comparison below:
If rumors are true, here are the specs of the Karbonn S1 Titanium:
- Dimensions: 134.6 x 66 x 9.3 mm
- 4.5-inch qHD (960×540) multi-touch capacitive touch display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- Expandable memory up to 32GB via microSD
- 5-megapixel autofocus camera with LED flash
- VGA front camera
- Dual-SIM (GSM+GSM) with dual standby
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth with A2DP, EDGE, GPRS, GPS
- 1,600 mAh battery
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
As for pricing, our source said nothing. But we’re guessing it’ll be priced around Php6,000 to Php6,500. If we estimated it right, we’re pretty sure the Flame 2.0 will be a sure hit!
Again, this is just a rumor — everything mentioned here will just be 100% true by the time Cherry Mobile officially launches this unit.
Latest posts by Ram Mancelita (see all)
- Kata i3: 5″ HD Display, Quad-Core, 13MP + 5MP Cameras for Php8,499 - February 5, 2014
- Cherry Mobile Cosmos Z2: 5″ Full HD Display, Octa-Core, 18MP + 8MP Cameras for Php12,999 - February 4, 2014
- Cherry Mobile Titan Pro with G Pen: 5″ HD Display, Quad-Core, 12MP Camera for Php10,999 - February 4, 2014